From God’s perspective, leaving a legacy is far more than just leaving a heritage to your family for a few generations. In this study, you’ll explore how you can finish well and leave a legacy that not only touches your family but also influences families around the globe in such a way that the impact will last forever. $55 includes (2) student workbooks.
Also available on Compass iBooks
Together with the others in your group, you will wrestle with issues such as:
- Is God pleased with how I use my resources?
- How much is enough and what limits should I set on my lifestyle?
- How much do I leave my children and grandchildren?
- How can I learn to be content?
- How can I most effectively train my children to handle money?
- How much should I give and are we handling debt wisely?
- How do I deal with the relational impact wealth has on my family and friends?
- Why do I have a nagging sense of guilt that perhaps I am not doing enough good with my wealth?
- Does my spouse understand our finances? Is he or she prepared to handle our business or finances in the event of my death?
- What do I do to leave a legacy to my children and grandchildren of walking closely with Christ and handling money God’s way?
- Do I really know what God is calling me to do with my life and resources?
- How can I finish my life well?
View Sample Chapter